For the first time I have attempted to create a Google Form. I thought I would create like a quiz about Information Privacy. After creating and trying to answer the questions, I realize you cannot identify the correct answer. I believe you can use Flubaroo to help you with that but I did not pursue to use it.
It has helped me to understand how to use Google Forms, simply as a form to be filled in by students or parents.
This is the link in case you wish to attempt my quizz:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1xZH--_7sfzhV-SXAPH8T6oekWgVIz0Ifo1vnYKpFgjQ/edit
And I am also embedding it on my blog:
When I took the quiz on your blog, it changed from the quiz questions to show that the quiz has been completed. I don't know if it can be reset? It's great that you have embedded it.
ReplyDeleteWell thanks for letting me know that you attempted it. I went back and have removed accept one response only, so hopefully others can respond without having to reset it. I can see where this kind of tool can be useful.
ReplyDeleteGood questions. They'll get students thinking.
ReplyDelete