I initially used BeFunky.com to make a collage with images of tools I use in my robotics class with the elementary students. I then used Screencast-O-Matic to create my screencast. I must apologise for my background noise but I have building going on in my house. Hope you enjoy watching.
I have created this blog to register ways to integrate technology in the classroom, grades 1-5. This is a summer professional development I am doing for 3 weeks.
Wednesday, June 29, 2016
Making a Screencast
This is a first attempt at making a screencast.
I initially used BeFunky.com to make a collage with images of tools I use in my robotics class with the elementary students. I then used Screencast-O-Matic to create my screencast. I must apologise for my background noise but I have building going on in my house. Hope you enjoy watching.
I initially used BeFunky.com to make a collage with images of tools I use in my robotics class with the elementary students. I then used Screencast-O-Matic to create my screencast. I must apologise for my background noise but I have building going on in my house. Hope you enjoy watching.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well-done, Sandra. I use Screencast-o-matic. It has all the pieces I need and is dependable.
ReplyDeleteThanks for introducing me to Be Funky. I look forward to checking it out.
ReplyDelete